Monday, December 25, 2006

Toy Land




Well, Santa ate all his cookies and left behind a tricycle for Brody and an Ariel's Princess Salon for Georgia. The salon is an interactive toy and pretty neat, although I heard it tell her, "Let's cut and style our hair!" Hopefully the play scissors will suffice. I had a horrible thought that she might start looking for the real scissors if the play ones did not get the job done.
Christmas was quiet this year with just me, Chris and the kids. A little sad with family so far away. Nevertheless, the far away family sent many presents and the living room looked like we were a small testing lab for a toy company. Speaking of toys. Brody loves dinosaurs and received two new ones to add to his growing herd. He takes them everywhere and we have seen them enjoying the tricycle, hanging out in Georgia's barbie horse stable, and jumping through the basketball hoop. They are pretty energetic and seem to get around. I found another taking a siesta in one of my cooking pots this evening. I will have to catch them in a photo so that people don't think that I am crazy.

No comments: