Sunday, March 29, 2009

Toys Every Child Should Have


It really makes you wonder why the kids in the US are playing with Elmo and Barbie, when they could be utilizing one of these. With about eight pounds and a few minutes of assembly, your child could have a working torture rack or executioner's chopping block. The set up in the store allowed you to push a button to work each one. And Brody gave them a workout for sure. The poor fellow on the rack had drawn on blood when his limbs pop out and his face contorts in obvious pain. The man on the block loses his head in the basket and the stump has the look of meat. Nice. Those Brits are so funny.

I really wanted one, but couldn't decide between the two. They were cheap and would pack flat in my suitcase. I finally gave up because I figured it was kind of weird and if I assembled it Brody would play with it. Probably not the best parental move. Fast forward 10 years...No Your Honor I don't know where he got the idea to make a guillotine.