Friday, October 17, 2008

Bad A**

Today I woke up with a bad a** attitude. I like to dig up some obnoxious girl anthem and sing it super loud in my best karaoke voice. Keep in mind that I said karaoke and sing is a term I use loosely. It is more like rock wailing. Chris still cringes when my cell phone rings because I have not gotten tired of No Doubt being my ringtone.
So with Georgia off to school, Brody and I had ourselves a little concert. This morning's selection was from Pink's new album "So What". Love it! I know Chris was happy that he was in Houston today and missed it. Especially since I was in an ABBA mood last week and the three year old was reciting the chorus to Mamma Mia. There was a lot of eye rolling like I was stunting my child musical growth allowing him to appreciate Swedish pop music from the 80's. As if!

1 comment:

Honey said...

Love Mamma Mia and that definitely is not growth-stunting music...it is actually freeing one's spirit music.