Monday, November 5, 2007

Dino Roars and My "Goof"



The dinos are back. I turned around from working on the computer and saw that Brody had lined them all up. I even got a 'roar demonstration' for each one. I guess they got bored of hiding in my cookware. That is my little one. He is in such a funny phase and learning such oddball words. Whenever he does something really silly I call him 'Goof', which he thinks is hilarious. He is now calling everyone in the house 'Goof', but it is Momma Goof, Daddy Goof, and JoJo Goof. I also got the feeling that we eat out too much when he went from saying 'more milk' to 'refill please.' I am worried that the next time I am making dinner he will say something like 'I would like to start with the bruschetta.'

1 comment:

Tina said...

LOL! We eat out so much too.. and Evie usually tells me that she will start with a white milk... and then tells me to come back with that so that she can think about what she would like to "order"