Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pump it Up



We hooked up with our college friends and their son, Nathan, to brave the downpour that hit the Metroplex. They suggested this indoor bounce house place and all the kids had an absolute blast. I wish we had a place like this locally!
Both Erick and Georgia were shrieking down the giant slide with Brody sticking with the smaller obstacle course and finally getting Chris to take him on the big one. I am glad that I got to sit with Elida on the sidelines. My dear daughter did sustain a scraped elbow that required her to gingerly hold her wrist to "carry" her arm around for awhile. Save the drama for your mama! Oh yeah....I guess I'm that mama.


We ended the afternoon with seeing the "Horton Hears A Who" movie which Brody fell asleep 20 minutes in, but not before eating his weight in popcorn and M&Ms.

No comments: