Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sick of Snow

Today I am so over the snow. I just want it all to melt and go away. I don't mean to be such a whiny Texan, but enough already. It got bitterly cold so early this year, I am ready for spring. I see why people up here take a warm-localed break if they can.

Yesterday it was blowing all around and made the drive from school pretty slick. We passed several cars in the ditch and then fishtailed ourselves. That will certainly wake you up! At least it is sunny today. I almost feel like painting my kitchen bright yellow to cheer me up when it is so dark and all the streets have piles of dirty snow beside them. We are supposed to have lovely 40 degree weather this weekend and then go back to snow and the 20s and 30s. Ugh! What a tease! I just want to get out and plant something green!

1 comment:

The Atkisson Family said...

Welcome to the mid-west. You may not be happy about it, but we are glad to have you here :)